- WLAN camera for simple indoor surveillance tasks
- Simple initial operation using ABUS DDNS server
- Uncomplicated live cast and playback via app
- VGA resolution: 640 x 480 @ 25 fps
- WLAN interface 802.11b/g/n
- WPS button for easy establishment of the WLAN connection
- Starter camera that can be used without IP networking familiarity
- Optimal price/performance ratio
This camera takes real-time images in VGA resolution and feeds them into an IP network. A web browser or a free app (“Life View”) can be used to operate the camera and access live images. The camera can be used without IP networking knowledge as a starter model and is thus very suitable for over-the-counter sales.
Video surveillance for your home
Simply see who is coming or who is at the door – without extras, without elaborate configuration. That’s what this VGA WLAN compact camera is made for: basic surveillance with real-time images, which is often sufficient for private use.
Reduced to the essentials
“Less is more” – this is the concept behind the VGA camera. The advantage: The LAN camera can be easily installed and operated by anyone, even if they have no IP networking knowledge. Setup of the camera parameters through the ABUS DDNS Server is as good as automatic; all you need to do is connect the camera with the router using a network cable. This means you don’t need to take note of and find out IP addresses.
With WLAN, without complexity
Integration in a WLAN network is also possible without any knowledge of IP networking: A press of the WPS button establishes the connection to the WLAN router. Complex entry of long, cryptic network keys isn’t required – and the connection is nevertheless encrypted.
The camera is suitable for mounting on all surfaces – on the wall or on the base included in the scope of delivery, for example.