ABUSCTVAC16000B 7″ Home Video Surveillance Set Touch & App
- Complete set consisting of an IR wireless outdoor camera, monitor and docking station
- Compact IP66 outdoor camera with infrared night vision function and 640 x 480 pixel resolution
- Mobile access via app
- Remote access via LAN using the docking station (battery for monitor charging at the same time)
- 7″ color monitor with integrated loudspeakers (battery-powered)
- Video and audio transmitted using encrypted digital radio
- Can be extended up to 4 wireless cameras
- Easy to operate with intuitive touchscreen
The complete set contains everything needed to put video surveillance into operation: a wireless outdoor camera for 24/7 operation and a 7″ wireless monitor with an intuitive touchscreen for easy operation. Ideal for private homes, restaurants, offices, and small businesses. It is also easy to monitor a vacant vacation home using remote access.
Large monitor, seamless images, easy operation
The clear monitor image serves as a surveillance center. It shows every camera in a full-screen image in VGA resolution (640 x 480) and 25 FPS; in the multi-view, each camera is shown in QVGA (320 x 240). You operate the device with a professional recorder menu on a touchscreen. Recordings are made to an SD card in the monitor.
Docking station: Remote access using the smart phone app
Using the ABUS app, users can also see what is happening at home while they are on the go. If the monitor is “parked” in the docking station and the Internet connection is established, live images can be displayed directly using the smart phone. The batteries are simultaneously charged in the docking station.
Wireless digital encryption
The image and sound are transmitted between the camera and monitor on a secure basis. This excludes the possibility of third parties viewing the images or listening in.
Expandable to up to four wireless cameras
The complete set includes the monitor and one wireless camera. The monitor can be connected with up to four cameras, so up to three additional cameras can be added.
The monitor and cameras are bound to each other. The monitor cannot be operated with other cameras and vice versa. The wireless camera requires an electrical socket for connecting the power supply unit – check this before installation and install a socket if required.